Thursday, July 1, 2010

Dear Mrs. Fiddler

     My name is Basic Cadet Emerson Woerner, and I am currently undergoing Basic Cadet Training at the United States Air Force Academy. Today, I mistakenly called your daughter, Cadet Senior Master Sergeant Samantha F. Berthiaume, "Sir." I would first like to apologize, because she is most definitely female. But, I was ordered to explain to you why she is a "Sir."
     Sometimes, us actual men get to discussing who we believe are "real men." These "real men" are often considered such due to their courage, strength, and intelligence. Your daughter has more of these qualities than many physical males, so even though she is female, she could be considered a "real man" or "sir."
     Once again, I apologize. She is really a great leader and sharp individual, and I am honored to be in her squadron.

Sincerely,
Basic Cadet Emerson Woerner
PO Box 2067
USAFA, CO 80841





A) This kid is a huge suck up
B) I'm impressed he didn't use any acronyms
C) Feel free to write him

No comments:

Post a Comment